Cinematographer & Editor
Current Location: Detroit, MI - USA
As a filmmaker I am very much obsessed with light . And clouds.
What I love about being a filmmaker is the opportunity to work both creatively as well as on the technical side of things, each I find to be equally valuable in reaching the end goal or product. I have attempted to maintain a balance in this regard with my knowledge and skill set.
- Feature Films
- Contract Gigs
- Broadcast and Web Commercials
- Corporate and Private Clients
- Live Event Coverage
- Music Videos
- Various Independent, Experimental, and Fun Shorts along the way
My personal goal is to capture, create, and sustain meaningful work by delivering high-quality content. I am always interested in new collaborations, connections, and ideas.
In 2012 I had the great opportunity to work on the documentary feature film "Burn", a.k.a. the Detroit Fire Fighter Film, which premiered and took home awards at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City. Although the film continues to receive critical acclaim, the film is being released completely independently and continues to raise funding for wider distribution and release, so please support the film!
Specialized Production Experience:
- Cinematographer / Camera Technician
- Time Lapse Cinematography / Motion Control Systems
- Location Sound Engineer / Boom Operator
- Digital Asset Management
- "Behind the Scenes" Productions
- "Extreme" Production Environments / Travel Savvy